Do you encounter any problem of removing Express Invoice Free when you think that it is very common and easy to uninstall such a program on your Mac? This post is all about how to uninstall Express Invoice Free correctly on your Mac and also let you know know what happen about the program removal.
What's the problem of the program removal
Thanks to the advanced technology and computer environment, people can enjoy various interesting and useful applications on Mac, including Express Invoice Free, it is a common Mac program that can allow the user to enjoy the specific features and performance on their computers. When people don't want to use it or need to uninstall Express Invoice Free for some reasons, some might not be able to remove it effectively, and they will find some strange or symptoms on Mac after the removal.
General symptoms of removing Express Invoice Free ineffectively:
- Problematic removal - After dragging the program icon to the Trash, nothing changed except the icon disappear in Applications folder
- Incomplete removal - even though you had perform the program removal smoothly, you still can find its associated processes or files stay on your Mac
- Removing process stops working - an error appears and stop the process when performing the program removal on the computer
If you hope the Express Invoice Free can be removed effectively and don't want these problems occur on your Mac, or find a good way to clear up the mess after the unsuccessful removal, the following guidance may can help you.
How to uninstall Express Invoice Free in a right and complete way
1. Manual removal: remove it step by step
When you need to uninstall the program on your Mac, it is workable for removing it by yourself, but the program removal is not as easy as dragging it to the Trash, more manual steps are needed to complete the Express Invoice Free removal on the machine, so please be patient and prepare the enough time to the removal.Standard program removal:
- If Express Invoice Free is still running on your Mac, please firstly go to stop it: right-click on the program icon on the Dock, select Force Quit
- Click on Finder, and select Applications on the left pane, you will be taken to the Applications folder
- Find out the Express Invoice Free icon on the folder, and drag it to the Trash
- Right-click on the Trash, and select Empty Trash
Many people will stop the removing step when they complete the above removal, but there are still a lot of files of Express Invoice Free leaving on the computer and need to be cleaned up totally. So, in order to uninstall Express Invoice Free completely, you should pay attention to its bundles and files leaving on the Mac, and continue to clean them on specific locations.Express Invoice Free remnant files removal:
- Click on Go on menu, select Library; if you cannot find it on the menu, please click Go to Folder..., type "~/Library" in the box, and click on Go
- In the library folder, find and open the Application Supports, deleted associated folder inside
- Back to the library folder, and turn to open Caches folder
- Browse those files inside and find the one with Express Invoice Free's name, and delete it
- Open Preferences in library folder either, and remove the file associated with Express Invoice Free
2. Remove Express Invoice Free from launchpad
If you purchased and installed the program from App Store and its program icon lists on the launchpad, you can choose to uninstall it at there.
- Click to open launchpad from the Dock, and find out the Express Invoice Free on the list
- Hole the "option" key on the keyboard, you will see all of icons start to jiggle
- Click on the close icon (X) on Express Invoice Free, and then a pop-up will appear and ask you whether decide to remove it
- Click on Delete button to remove Express Invoice Free on the launchpad
Note, the removal does not finish yet, you also need to check and delete its leftovers on the computer as we take the additionally manual removal for leftovers on the first method.
3. Automatic removal: uninstall Express Invoice Free with Osx Uninstaller
In order to uninstall a program thoroughly and more easily on the Mac, many third party uninstallers are created and available online, and a professional uninstaller can help you to uninstall the program with its bundles and preferences automatically, so you don't need to perform the manual removal additionally. Osx Uninstaller is an advanced Mac App remover that maybe a good choice for you, it contains the automated removing process and ensure the the program totally be removed on the computer. Here are more details about how does the remover uninstall Express Invoice Free on Mac.
- Launch Osx Uninstaller on the Mac
- Select Express Invoice Free on the uninstall's interface, select "Run Analysis", you will see all of processes and files related to Express Invoice Free being detected and listed on the interface
- Click on Complete Uninstall to clean all of components
- After that, click Yes to confirm the program removal, and the Osx Uninstaller will start to uninstall Express Invoice Free completely
- The program removal just finished when you receive the congratulation on the uninstaller
How to do when Express Invoice Free is removed unsuccessfully?
If you just uninstalled the program before but it did not completely be removed, you will need to clean its leftovers on your Mac from all of folders may contains the related files, especially the following locations in Library:
- Program icon on launchpad
- Preferences folder
- Application support folder
- Caches folder
- Containers folder
- Logs folder
Some people have the question about whether we can make use of the Terminal no Mac to uninstall Express Invoice Free or other program, which cannot be uninstalled effectively in the common way. It is actually not suggested to do so unless you are a computer professor, and can run the specific script or order to conduct the particular operation on the computer. In addition, please mind that the more steps you take to uninstall a program, the more manual errors you would create during the process, so it is much safer and reliable for applying an uninstaller to clean up the program.